A deposit (booking fee) will be required to confirm booking and the booking will not be confirmed until deposit (booking fee) has been paid. The agreed date will be held for 48hrs, within this time the deposit (booking fee) must be paid. The amount of deposit (booking fee) depends on package booked, and is non refundable. The deposit (booking fee) will act as part payment to the full amount which needs to be paid before event.
The balance needs to be paid 2 weeks prior to your event, failure to pay this without the agreement of How Sweet Candy Cart will deem the booking void.
All glassware will be inspected on setup to ensure no chips or cracks that could cause injury. In the result of any damage to hired items, the person who made the booking holds full responsibility for the hired items and will be charged accordingly.
The hire period is based on 1 day same day hire, unless previously agreed prior to event and will depend on availability. Longer hire periods can be applied for but may incur a charge.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure their chosen venue allows outside hire.
The item will be located where desired, ensuring no fire exits or fire extinguishers or any other safety appliances are covered and is NOT to be moved.
The customer can decorate the cart and/or supply own sweets but How Sweet Candy Cart take no responsibility for any items provided by the customer in this case.
Please note that some of the sweets may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oil, or they may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. How Sweet Candy Cart can not be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies. It is the responsibility of the person hiring the item to ensure the safety of their guests.
Please ensure due to sweets being a choking hazard children are suitable supervised, and also to reduce the risk of injury.
Any sweets remaining at the end of the event will be disposed of. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure all jars are cleared if you wish to keep the sweets.
Soft Play T&C's
*these will need to be signed upon completion of setup
1. We have a strict no shoes, no food, no sweets, no drink, no face paint, no pens policy or any sharp objects to be used near or on any of our soft play equipment. Please ensure all children remove any footwear prior to entering the soft play area. This will avoid choking hazards as well as potential soiling of the equipment.
2. No adult or child over the age of 5 should use any of our soft play equipment, it is supplied solely for the use of children 5 years and under. Please ensure no person over this age uses the equipment.
3. Please ensure the children and equipment are supervised by a responsible adult at all time. No person under the influence of drink or drugs should supervise the children or equipment. A responsible adult must be present at time of delivery and collection of equipment.
4. Children should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, wrestling or behaving in a manner that could cause injury or distress to individuals or damage the equipment.
5. FACE PAINTS, PARTY POPPERS OR SILLY STRING ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Face paints stain our items and can not be removed and this will ruin the item.
6. Please ensure ALL children are fit and well before using the equipment, this is to protect the welfare of the child and other children.
7. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. How Sweet Candy Cart cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using our Soft Play equipment. Please note all Soft Play equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and examined prior to delivery.
8. We reserve the right to refuse hire in the event that the hirer or the hirer’s property is deemed unsuitable by us. Please check the sizes of the equipment before delivery as full payment is still due if inadequate space isn’t available at time of delivery.